Monday, March 06, 2006

MSM "Losing Market Share"

Here are two interesting questions that most news outlets won't be sharing with us that were asked in today's press briefing:
Q Scott, while you were gone the Internet reported the President's statement to Bill Sammon: "I find it interesting that the old way of gathering news is slowly but surely" being - "losing market share. It is interesting to watch those media conglomerates try to deal with the realities of a new kind of world." And my question first: Considering this presidential statement, when can we expect that what he termed the old and market-losing media will have their reserved seats in the two front rows of this press room reassigned to the new media?

MR. McCLELLAN: Boy, that's one I don't really want to open up right now. (Laughter.) I don't get into book promotions -- obviously, you do. But I do look forward to reading that one.

Q Did the President watch any of the Academy Awards for prostitution and sodomy last night?

MR. McCLELLAN: I'm not aware that he caught any of it. I don't know -- I don't know what you're referring to, either. Les, I'm going to move on. I just don't --
All I have to say is, oh my goodness. Was Jeff Gannon/Guckert to be the one groomed for such a spot in the front row? Might he ask questions such as the second one above? Some one should just smack Les upside the head with fish wrapped in the Oscar results just for kicks and giggles, btw.

1 comment:

Neil Shakespeare said...

LOL! What a wonderful question? The Academy Awards for Sodomy and Prostitution. So does that make it "The Academy of Sodomy Motion Picture Prostitution Sciences"?