Monday, March 13, 2006

It's Time for Common Sense In Congress

Those regular readers of this blog know that I follow Ken Grandlund's blog Common Sense and enjoy his writing. Turns out, Ken is jumping into the political arena as an independent running in the 49th district of California. Sounds like a good idea to support this man as a dual message to the W, Rove and Co.
  1. Stop screwing with our Constitution, and
  2. The days of status quo protection are over.
I can't vote in that district, but I support Ken in his passionate desire to represent the people and bring a sense of integrity back to our government, and well in actuality, return the government to the people. Business as usual, as dictated by the culture of corruption sown, fertilized, grown and nurtured by the W, Rove and Co is no longer acceptable. Politics as usual has no place in a prosperous America. A vote for Ken is a vote to return the government to the American people - in whose hands I trust more than those already there. If I could, I'd vote for Ken.

No comments: