Friday, March 24, 2006

Look Children, Another Lesson In Insincerity From Our Beloved Leader

Is it me or does it seem like the man in charge is operating without one iota of sincerity?
Thank you for inviting me to help celebrate the 185th Anniversary of Greek Independence. America is a better country because of Greek Americans. It's something about the passion, the verve for life, the willingness to serve. I am blessed by having Greek Americans in my administration, two of the most important of whom have joined us, Your Eminence: John Negroponte, the Director of the National Intelligence -- (applause) -- and the Homeland Security Advisor, Frances Fragos Townsend. (Applause.)
Maybe I'm over analyzing the text here, but he sure seems patronizing. Just for the sake of quality object lessons for our children we aught be for removing this president from public life.

No comments: