Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Things for which we should be thankful

We have a lot to be thankful for as we turn to another Thursday in November. Not the least of which, I am thankful that we are not traveling. Also, I am thankful I am not a turkey.

Beyond that, I am thankful for my family. Without them, I don't think it would be possible to know the real meaning and spirit of this holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving all, and to my Brother in Baghdad, I sent a card with my son's hand print on it. I hope it makes it there in time for the Holiday. I am thinking and sending peaceful wishes to the troops on the front. It won't be safe for them. I sure wish I was thanking him in person around the dinner table rather than reaching out from the other side of the globe.

We are all here, wishing our troops safety and a quick trip home.

No comments: