Thursday, November 25, 2004

Alexander, not so great

Another celluloid piece of trash that the American public will love, no doubt, becuase Angelina Jolie is in it....and Collin Farell - show us some skin and we'll fork over the bucks to see it on the big screen.

"Oliver Stone's epic film is filled with "puerile writing, confused plotting and shockingly off-note performances," says Manolha Dargis.

Sometimes I think this thing is just like my blog...Ha!

What happend to Oliver Stone? I thought he was good a making movies but he hasn't done anything well since, arguably, JFK, or Born on the Fouth of July - I don't know about Natural Born Killers. That was a little over the top for me. Sensless violence, unecessarily grotesque and graphic.


Any Oscar predictions from those of you out there willing to make an early call?

No comments: