Saturday, June 11, 2005

One Year and More to Come

Well, it's official. As of 10 June, I've been a blogger for a year. Time to break out some of my favorite sipping tequila and raise a glass in toast. On this salubrious occasion, here's some original verse by yours truly:

Hail, Bloggers Everywhere

Some think
To blog, therefore
I Am

With an opine here
Or there
A comment and verse

To share
With others near
Far, and everywhere

Note to self
I am
Therefore, I blog

Because it's there
Repercussions felt
With nary a care

But that influence dealt
Hope, positive
Enough to count

4 comments:

Kirk said...

Congratulations, and keep on blogging.

SheaNC said...

Indeed. Festivus Anno Blogimus.

Anonymous said...


Becuase, because, becuase, because

I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard at getfirefox.com. Firefox has a spell checker add-in, MySpell. It works.

A rose is a rose is a rose

A resource is a resource is a resource.

SheaNC said...

Of course, of course