Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sloppy New Year Kisses For Every One

Is it just me, or is the President's attempt at humor all-at-the-same-time inappropriate , offensive, stupid, and just like getting sloppy wet kissed by that drunk you've been avoiding all night and happened to be standing next to at the tolling of midnight? Take a gander from today's PR junket to some hospital in Texas:
As you can possibly see, I have an injury myself -- not here at the hospital, but in combat with a Cedar. I eventually won. The Cedar gave me a little scratch. As a matter of fact, the Colonel asked if I needed first aid when she first saw me. I was able to avoid any major surgical operations here, but thanks for your compassion, Colonel.
How can these honorable men and women who followed the W, Rove and Co's orders only to end up getting wounded tollerate such drivel?

6 comments:

enigma4ever said...

hmm, first Outing of the New Year is to Hospital, for an "accident", now I am ol' ER nurse that smells like one thing to me....a good ol'fall down Drunk.....

( and the Interview- thank heavens the "journalists" had the sense to ask about the illegal spying at a weak moment....stratergery ???.....his attitude and answers are inappropriate, and irrational, and rather flippant or "glib"....all of it)

enigma4ever said...

e4e again, I am confused, did he get injured ? or did he go to the Hospital to get his tree wound tended? (funny he doesn't go visit the VA hospital in WACO near his house- oh that's right it is due to Close thanks to BRAC list)
or was he just visting troops being inappropriate discussing his "tree wound" vs. Real Wounds....Did he mentions these wounds in front of Real Injured Troops? He did? excuse I have to go throw up....

isabelita said...

Good description of W's consistently inappropriate and moronic responses, 'spike. he's purported to be a "man's man." Well, he's the kind of white trash man's man that should be in a truck stop somewhere, drooling into his drink, and winking at the tired waitresses.
Good grief. I despise him beyond all description.

Neil Shakespeare said...

Yeah, that's the height of arrogance to joke about a pinkie scratch when thousands of folks have been scratched to death at your order.

Anonymous said...

And what about the tree? [sniff]

SheaNC said...

If he was one of their officers, he would be fragged.

Maybe that's why he went AWOL.