Monday, January 23, 2006

President Goes Brokeback On Us

Have a gander at how tangled Shrub gets on even the easy questions. What exactly is the President suggesting here? Could there be some latent closteted homosexual tendencies involved with our fair leader?
Q W is for Wisconsin. You're a rancher. A lot of us here in Kansas are ranchers. I was just wanting to get your opinion on "Brokeback Mountain," if you've seen it yet? (Laughter.) You would love it. You should check it out.

THE PRESIDENT: I haven't seen it. I'll be glad to talk about ranching, but I haven't seen the movie. (Laughter.) I've heard about it. I hope you go -- you know -- (laughter) -- I hope you go back to the ranch and the farm is what I'm about to say. I haven't seen it. (Laughter and applause.)

1 comment:

SheaNC said...

Oh, man, an excuse to bring this link out of the closet again! Fabulous!