Monday, January 30, 2006

Can You Figure Out What The President Is Saying Here?

Just when you think you have nothing to post on any given day, the President steps up to the podium. Again, I am left scratching my head wondering where the substance in the discourse lies. Can you tell me what he means here?
Tomorrow night I'm going to be speaking to the Congress, giving the country my State of the Union address. I can't tell you how upbeat I am about our future, so long as we're willing to lead.
So, basically, brace yourselves for a serious congressional love fest tomorrow evening while the repugs applaud their commander-in-theif while he blows some serious sunshine up our collective skirts.

Any time you hear the chorus chirp the words "visionary," I want you to think of a picture at Niel Shakespeare's location. Blog on All

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he's saying, "I'm an ass"

enigma4ever said...

WHAT drug is he on? Prozac+ Jim Beam must make a potent punch....I bet there will be plenty of praisin'geesus and pass the ammunition...

an ass...indeed....any self respecting donkey I know would walk out on his sorry ass...