Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The spin begins long before the actual speach

I was wondering why so many news outlets were commenting with such authority about the subject matter of tonight's much touted and heralded State of the Union slated for much later today...but aparently, those in the know, already know.

Wonkette aparently has found a profitable leak of her own.

But what's the saying? Ah yes: Those who say, don't know. Those who know, don't say.

Well, here's what Wonkette says is known about w's speach.

Mark my words, this State of the Union speach is going to be the biggest non-news, news event of the last five years. More vapor for the republicans to celebrate. How many taxpayer bux are going to be spent on this self-aggrandizement and adulation, I wonder?

Another interesting saying that will ring true for me tonight:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.


No comments: