Wednesday, April 26, 2006

If You Have A Valid Question, Don't Go To The Whitehouse For Answers

What's going on with Uncle Karl? No comment:
Q Scott, Karl Rove is making his fifth appearance in front of the grand jury today. And I'm wondering how you would characterize its effect on the administration? Is it a disruption, a distraction?

MR. McCLELLAN: Jim, I have no new information on that matter, and even if I did have new information, I wouldn't be in position to share it with you, as you know.

Q We have confirmation that he's making his appearance, so I'm just wondering if you can tell me, not in any kind of judicial way, but if you can tell me just in terms of its effect on the business of the administration?

MR. McCLELLAN: No, as you know, there's a policy we have in this administration. That policy hasn't changed. Does anyone else have questions on this topic matter?

Q Yes, Scott, I'll jump in on that one. I think the question is just if you can give us a comment, just the daily workings and whether this --

MR. McCLELLAN: No, my answer is what I just -- my answer is what I just gave you. This administration remains focused on the priorities of the American people.
When you get that kind of answer, I suggest the press pool just stand up, turn their backs on the current spokesmodel and walk out. After all, the Whitehouse has demonstrated over and again that they have no respect for the Whitehouse press pool reporters. Just look at how late it was that they found out Tony the Snow-job was going to take over Scotty's post. With the leaky faucet propaganda mill S.O.P., pool reporters are continuously usurped by the W, Rove and Co.

1 comment:

Neil Shakespeare said...

Well, you know, he can't comment on the ongoing stink coming from Little Piggy Rove. They're manuring the fields here in the country today and there's Eau du Rove everywhere!