Sunday, April 23, 2006

Burning Off The Excess Energy

I had a very visceral reaction to another of Bush's comments today. It wasn't pleasant. I find his words and world view very repugnant, particularly given the number of young, energetic GIs that are being splayed by IEDs almost daily because they are in Iraq at his behest.

Here's the sentence.
"I still ride the mountain bike primarily to help settle the soul and to burn off the excess energy one gets when you're living life to its fullest," Bush told an Associated Press reporter who accompanied him on the ride.
What's your reaction?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I find that it helps empty my head so that I'm in the best state possible to meet the day's challenges." - G.W. Bush

Unknown said...

That about sums it up Kvatch. The quote list for astonishing slogans from the W is way too long to tabulate any more.

Neil Shakespeare said...

Well, when you're possessed by Satan I imagine it does get a little hot and steamy in there. Poor George...he suffers from an upset soul. Must be all that blood he's been drinking.

pissed off patricia said...

Today, monday, he was asked by someone if he knew then what he knows now, would he have sent troops to Iraq. He said yes.
That should be enough reason to impeach the SOB