Friday, December 30, 2005

Earned Trust or Burned Trust - You be the judge

I was hopping around my blogroll as per usual and found an interesting diatribe being played out on one of Moxie Grrrl's posts between a self proclaimed libertarian and some others. And then it hit me - the trust that some place in the current administration springs directly from the same faith that makes people take up religion - the need to believe that they are not being misled or that there is some greater good - that is beyond explanation - in control. I, on the other hand, believe that trust takes a life time to earn and a moment to break. This lead me to the following comment and thought for the day:
If trust is earned, the W, Rove and Co. has done nothing but spend their credibility. The investment yields the same dividend we get from the Iraq conflagration
.

No comments: