Saturday, December 03, 2005

Blogger Problems

Anyone else experiencing blogger problems today? I tried to comment on a number of the usual blogs and had the exact same verification word pop up to submit. Every try, I was dinged from being able to post. The word for me was "smenita."

I thought perhaps it was a spyware or virus problem for my machine in particular, but thought I would ask and see if others are experiencing the same problem. I am going to send an email to the support folks at blogger as well to see if they can trouble shoot it. Meanwhile, I sut off my word verification function for a bit to see if that allows folks to actually post comments.

Blog on all. Blog on.

2 comments:

SheaNC said...

I have blogger problems, too. Sometimes the verification thing, sometimes other stuff... "technology is our friend"

Sar said...

It's after the fact, but yes, I experienced the same problem.