Thursday, August 11, 2005

"Pull Out Now" Sounds Suspiciously like the Rhythm Method

If we were properly styled up prophylactically, and done our homework rather than fix facts to justify a war we didn't want or need, we wouldn't need to use the tried and true rhythm method to prevent nasty situations. Unfortunately, the rhythm method is bad practice for prevention of all kinds of dangerous predicaments.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think Cindy Sheehan's position is larger and more broad than simply, we need to "pull out now." His ears are there, but he is not hearing.

Slice:
"I also have heard the voices of those saying: 'Pull out now!' " he said. "And I've thought about their cry and their sincere desire to reduce the loss of life by pulling our troops out. I just strongly disagree."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Pestilential press conference

The sound-bite on the evening news had Bush before the microphones, appearing reasonable by answering the question that wasn't asked. Like no one would notice.