Monday, January 10, 2005

More free publicity for John Stewart

I started reading the book, but got side tracked by the much more astute book by Cornel West. I don't know if I will ever get back to the Stewart, et. al. tome. It is cute, but really marginally funny. I recommend Aaron Mcgruder's book, "The Birth of a Nation." Much better. ISBN: 1400048591

As to banning books, perhaps that should be left up to the Nazis. Speaking of Nazis, these guys are also very scary. What are they afraid of?

4 comments:

Grins said...

Aww, well I enjoyed Stewart's book. Great for a chuckle and who doesn't need at least one "banned" book on their shelves?

Karass said...

yes, but it's only been banned in missippi library's and nobody knows how to read down there anyway...

j.

Anonymous said...

sorry you didn't like it, considering i bought for you for christmas and all. couldn't you just lie? jeesh.

windspike said...

Hey, I didn't say I didn't like it, I just said the Cornel West book was substantially better.:-) I like John Stewart, but I think he is much funnier in person/on video rather than in print.

By the way, you did give me the West book as well! Of which, I am very greatful.