Sunday, January 23, 2005

Abstinece makes the heart grow fonder

I was out for my Sunday AM long run and happened past a cute bumper sticker on a beat up old geo prism. It read: Why screw an intern when you can screw the Country.

Doing a google search finds many more poignant slogans. Site 1, site 2, site 3, you get the idea.

The big difference, one is an impeachable offense, I suppose. If you ask me, I would rather have a sexually satisfied leader in the whitehouse, no matter how s/he gets it. And, frankly, I don't see George and Laura doing it that often. The man seems tense, and proving he has an itchy trigger finger, perhaps he needs a few good interns too.

No doubt, there are a number of fine upstanding republicans that would enjoy helping W particiapte in some kind of trist that allows him to break one or more of the commandments.

And if you are disgusted by this post, please, oh please, share your abstinence story with us in the comments. As we all know, abstinence makes the heart grow fonder, no?

No comments: