Monday, August 28, 2006

The Big Dick Takes Another Penetrating Stab At Linking Nine Eleven To Iraq: You Be the Judge

My first reaction to this paragraph from The Big Dick's Speechifying in front of (yes, another PR opportunity for the Veep in front of a friendly audience) the VFW in Reno on Monday was: WTF! My next was: "Ah Ha! More evidence the W, Rove and Co is desperate to link Nine Eleven to Iraq, even when they know they can't." What do you think of this paragraph?
I know some have suggested that by liberating Iraq from Saddam Hussein, we simply stirred up a hornet's nest. They overlook a fundamental fact: We were not in Iraq on September 11th, 2001, and the terrorists hit us anyway. As President Bush has said, the hatred of the radicals existed before Iraq was an issue, and it will exist after Iraq is no longer an excuse.

3 comments:

isabelita said...

And whether "we're fightng them over there" or not, terrorists can attack over here whenever they fucking well please; and Bush/Rove/Cheney will do their best to make hay with the attacks.
How much you wanna bet this lot pays mercenary pseudo-terrorists to plan attacks on the US?

SheaNC said...

I'm back 8^)

Okay, just give me five minutes in a room with Cheney, man. Just five minutes and I'll straighten out his @#$% hunchback...

Anonymous said...

"I love a non-sequiter in the morning. Smells like...nonsense."