Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Ten K Hit Parade

Looks like my hit counter is nearing the 10K mark. This is a bit of a misleading statistic.

I didn't put the counter on until a month or two into blogging. Also, I was using a different one and pitched it in favor or the current one about a month after. And really, there should be a way for us to subtract hits that come from my IP so as not to muddle that with real, unique visitors. So, no doubt, there is no real way to tell if I am well over 10K in legit hits, but hey, this is an interesting blogger milestone, nonetheless.

Look on over to the counter (scroll down on the right hand side of your monitor) and let us all know if you are the 10K visitor to this blog. You will win resounding adolation from near and far in the bolgisphere...or if you post your link, maybe we'll go have a look at your location.

Blog on brothers and sisters.

3 comments:

SheaNC said...

10,004! The mystery blogger is out there somewhere...

Unknown said...

Close enough for me, Shea. You win...as a matter of fact, anyone who reads these comments are winners in my book! Go out and get yourself a treat. You deserve it.:-)

Sar said...

10,054 for me.

I went back and read some of your archives. You are a gifted writer -- I was convinced you were a professor of literature.

Great blog you have here.