Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The President Gives Us Yet Another Reason We Should Not Have Invaded Iraq

In case you didn't notice, today marked another PR attempt by W speechifying in front of the UN General Assembly. Via our professsional presidential propaganda catapult, we see one more reason why we never should have invaded Iraq:
Freedom, by its nature, cannot be imposed -- it must be chosen
Hmmm, so, are we imposing freedom, spreading freedom, or something else in Iraq?

P.S. I just started a new job on Monday and should be back up to posting spec in a week or two once I figure out what the hell I am doing time-wise.

Blog on all.

4 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

I guess now he is the "chooser" of who gets freedom. I guess that's sort of like being a "decider".

Good luck with your new job :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just started a new job on Monday and should be back up to posting spec in a week or two once I figure out what the hell I am doing time-wise.

Man do I know your pain...second what PoP said.

sumo said...

He's just whatever!

isabelita said...

Yes, hope the new job is good for you. We're looking forward to hearing from you once again.