Sunday, September 24, 2006

GWB's War On Terror = Bad For America

So, I guess all the left wing nuts who suggested that Iraq was and is a bad idea weren't so far off, eh?
The war in Iraq has made global terrorism worse by fanning Islamic radicalism and providing a training ground for lethal methods that are increasingly being exported to other countries, according to a sweeping assessment by U.S. intelligence agencies.
I know I don't feel as safe as the W, Rove and Co suggest I should because of their actions in this theoretical "Global War on Terror."

2 comments:

SheaNC said...

We've been telling them this for so many years... will they ever listen?

Ruben Neves said...

They all have huge shares in companies that profit from war, so yeah, I think they are listening. To their own greed.