Monday, October 04, 2004

Rededicating Educational Whisper

Regular visitors to this blog should notice that I have substantially paired the sucker down. I decided to bail on the election debate and the urge to publish my thoughts on the political folly that is washington dc. There are so many people writing in this genre that I was merely redundant, not insightful, nor positive.

In an effort to rededicate this blog, I pulled out most of the political nonsense and left in the postings from my brother - who incidentally, is still alive and well in the big sandbox called Iraq. In doing so, I hope to remain different enough and interesting enough to attract and keep readers and not bore them to tears by adding to the proliferating discourse on the subject of the genuine incompetence of our selected leaders.

Enjoy and blog on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, for all your political discoursery read my blog instead! http://internationalrockcity.blogs.com - educational whisper has plenty to say over there as well!