Friday, October 13, 2006

Does It Really Matter What Karl Rove Calls The Evangelicals?

Apparently, what Karl Rove likes to call his so called friends, the Evangelicals, is a hot topic on the Whitehouse beat reporters' minds today. I don't know about you, but do we care what Uncle Karl thinks about the evangelicals?

Have a look at this exchange. What is more important to think about here is the fact that Uncle Karl's finger prints are hard to gather as evidence of him doing anything. The troubling thing about that for Mr. Rove is that, much like the evil doings attributed to him, you cannot find any finger prints on anything good that he has don or is doing either.

This leads me to a good question for you to contemplate over the weekend: Is Karl Rove good for America? If so, what has he done that has positively advanced our country?
Martha.

Q Is it possible that Karl Rove called them nuts, the evangelicals?

MR. SNOW: He says no.

Q You've asked him about the quotes that are already out?

MR. SNOW: The nuts quote he was asked about. I don't know if there are any additional ones, but I'll be happy to run all by Karl. But here's what your -- Karl made the same point I did, which is, "these are my friends, I don't talk about them like that."

No comments: