Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slogans The McSame/Palin Campaign Pitched Because They Were Too Close To The Truth

I was out on my run this AM and some one had chalked a slogan across the pathway critical of the GOP - something to the affect: "The Republican Rape Continues."

Then I got to thinking...there must be some really good slogans out there that the McSame/Palin campaign pitched because, while pithy, were too close to the truth to use, and I got on a roll. So, I thought I would toss this out there as...Drum Roll Please....

Windspike's GOP Slogan Challenge

Come up with a pithy one liner that the GOP should be using if they were honest brokers of the truth and open about what they really stood for. Think of it this way: If you were to craft a slogan one-liner that accurately reflects what the GOP has come to mean to you over these last 8 years, what would it be?

I'll start, and you comment away....

1 - Bail Outs For Us, Foreclosures for you.

2 - Your Tax Dollars Put To Work Making The Rich Richer

3 - Social Welfare for Iraq, Screw America

4 - Just Say Yes To No Bid Contracts

5 - Pull Yourself Up By Your Bootstraps, It's Not Our Fault If You Have No Boots

6 - Screw The Economy, Blame The Dems

7 - Sending Your Sons And Daughters To The Slaughter To Feed The Wartime Profiteer Machine

8 - My Judges Are Right, Yours Are Activists

9 - GOP: The Anti-intellect

10 - Your Elitist If I Have To Use A Dictionary To Understand You

11 - Your College Degree Doesn't Mean Your Qualified

12 - I'm Qualified If I Believe I Am

13 - Leadership By Faith, Not Facts

14 - Trust Us, Because I Said So

15 - If You Trust Us With Iraq, You Can Trust Us With 700 Billion

16 - 700 Billion Dollars For Corporate America: Nothing For your Neighborhood Schools.

You get the idea...these things just keep pouring out of my keyboard.

Have fun and have at it...

Blog on Friends, Blog on all...

No comments: