The greatest gift we can offer anyone is the gift of our prayers, because our prayers have power beyond our imagining.I can think of about a dozen or so gifts that are greater than saying a prayer. Let me start and see if you can come up with some of your own.
Let's call this...drum roll please....
Windspike's Weekend Wonderment Challenge
- Answer this question and explain in a comment to this post: What is one or so gifts that we can give that are greater than prayer?
- Not bombing the shit out of innocent civilians.
- Building a home for the homeless.
- Spending positive quality time with your family.
- Working toward peace instead of waging war?
Blog on friends, blog on all.