Friday, January 09, 2009

Twenty Seconds With Obama

Face it. No matter how good Obama will be about reaching out to the common folk, most of us won't ever get a chance to meet the man face-to-face. A tête-à-tête with Obama may be far beyond our grasp, but that shouldn't leave us with nothing to say should you win the lottery to have a personal interaction of some kind with our new President. Most likely, that would be something like 20 seconds or less. This brings me to...drum roll please....

Windspike's Weekend Wonderment
Finish this sentence
If I managed to wrangle at most 20 seconds with Obama alone, I would tell him...
I'm going to mull over my thinking on this as a diversion from other weekend activities and post mine in a comment later in the weekend. Until then, blog on friends.

Blog on all.

No comments: