Monday, January 11, 2010

Fox News Is Fair AND Blanced?

Here's how you know that Sarah Palin and Fox News should not be trusted. They say:
"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News," Palin said in a statement posted on the network's Web site. "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."
Right. And I'm Jesus Christ.

It shows that there is no end to the warped set of values that would place Sarah Palin in such a highly paid post. I would have been scared even more if she became a teacher, that said. Just wondering when we will they start paying teachers what Sarah will be making, or if we just don't want to for fear of attracting such people to scar our children?

The audience and advertisers will dictate, but I have to say, I'll be monitoring those who advertise on her show so I know what not to buy. Boycotting Sarah Palin now become a whole lot easier.

No comments: